Thanks to Kim Severson and the New York Times for a detailed write up about where to eat during Super Bowl week in Atlanta! So many Inland Seafood customers getting the credit they deserve. Read Kim's "Game Plan for Eating Well in Atlanta" here and start making some reservations!
If you’ve got friends and family in town and you're looking for some hyper-local Atlanta restaurant recommendations a bit off the beaten path, we’ve got ‘em! An informal poll of our Purchasing Department generated a short but inclusive list, mostly from the neighborhood.
These guys know good food – especially seafood! Decades of international travel coupled with a love for great food, served quick, at a good value means they have the line on where to grab a fast but satisfying meal around Atlanta. Here's their top 10 (for today!)
- Ming’s BBQ – Authentic Cantonese BBQ mingsbbqatl.com (Buford Hwy)
- Co’m Vietnamese Grill comgrillrestaurant.com (Buford Hwy)
- Looking for great tacos? Try Taquirea el Rey http://www.taqueriaelreydeltaco.com/ (Buford Hwy)
- Café Sababa Mediterranean Grill http://www.cafesababa.net/ (Dunwoody)
- Gu’s Kitchen for Szechuan cuisine https://guskitchen.com/ (Buford Hwy)
- How about Pizza? Don't miss Shorty’s https://www.shortystucker.com/ (Tucker)
- Arepa Mia for amazing Venezuelan food featuring all-natural, organic ingredients http://www.arepamiaatlanta.com/ (Avodale Estates)
- La Brassas Peruvian Roasters: http://www.lasbrasasdecatur.com/ (Decatur)
- Zyka for a taste of India: http://www.zyka.com/ (Decatur)
- And 4 Southern BBQ picks
- Heriloom: https://heirloommarketbbq.com/ (Smyrna)
- Community http://communityqbbq.com/ (Decatur)
- Fox Brothers http://foxbrosbbq.com/ (Downtown)
- B's Crackling BBQ https://www.bscracklinbbq.com/ (Riverside)
Have fun this weekend, Atlanta!!