Let’s not forget that Inland sells a lot more than just seafood. We do our best to source responsibly raised proteins from across the globe. Today we will talk about a darling of Georgia’s poultry industry, Plantation Quail (a registered trade mark of Quail International).
From right here in Greensboro, GA, Plantation Quail has been producing the highest quality quail since 1983. Their unique brand of “Pharaoh Quail” is raised with a dedication to quality that produces the flavor, moisture, and tenderness that sets them apart from the competition.
All aspects of the process, from egg production to the final packed product are controlled by Quail International, Inc. On-site veterinarians assure that our hatchery, growing houses, laying houses, and processing plant receive hands-on care, providing the best conditions possible for our quail.
Voluntary inspections by the Georgia Department of Agriculture and the United States Department of Agriculture assure customers that Plantation Quail’s line of products is wholesome and safe. Plantation Quail even works closely with the University of Georgia to continually improve their products.
A Few Quick Facts from Plantation’s Website (www.plantationquail.com):
- HACCP guidelines, are followed throughout all processes of production, as required by the United States Department of Agriculture.
- All employees receive the most current training to keep the quality at the highest standard possible.
- The latest packing technology and blast freezing methods are used to assure freshness. These technologies also protect the quail and prevent cross contamination from other products during transport and storage. By using the latest technologies available, Quail International, Inc. ensures superior quail products at the highest standards possible.
- Quail International, Inc. processes only young quail to assure flavor and tenderness.
Inland Seafood currently offers the following Plantation Quail products:
- Boneless Whole Birds
- Semi-Boneless Whole Birds
- Boneless Breasts
- Airline Breasts
- Quail Rosettes
- Quail eggs (by the 2 dozen)
Here is a great article from Garden and Gun magazine featuring quail and a great recipe for Nashville-Style Hot Quail with Black Pepper Ranch: https://gardenandgun.com/recipe/anatomy-of-a-classic-hot-quail/